Sunday 9 February 2014

HORIZON

SOMETHING SPECIAL
***************  *******
When I was studying for my elementary
course, I had an elderly lady living alone,
for a neighbour.
She was totally helples though financially
sound.  Out of fear , she never appointed any
paid helping hand..
One day , I offered to help her out in her errands,
purchases and general upkeep of her house, but
on one condition,  that she did not corrupt me
with payment in cash or kind.
The happiness I saw in her face  and the affection
and care she bestowed  on me still just like a event
which happened to me a day before. Though I  am
Still there now, I still volunteer to serve others in
need, to bring a smile to their faces.
The elderly lady I helped  during my childhood
forever inspires me.

***Thanks to everyone*****

No comments:

Post a Comment