Thursday 6 February 2014

HORIZON

PRISON OF OUR OWN
********  **   ***    *****
Every one of us is preprogrammed,  in accordance with the culture,  family , society or religion  we are  born in to and grow up with.

Most of us are indifferent to the  fact that we operate with little awarness, so we end up living in a self made prison.

If we observe our life very closely,  then we find that you are not one'I' but multiple'I' s.
There is an " I "that supports you and  anothet  "I"  that pulls you down.we all must learn to de-identify  from the negative "I" , and invite the positive"I".

If our thoughts  and  attitudes are negative,  a  negative system takes control of our life, developes its own survival mechanism and we become slaves of that system.

The art of wise living  is to dismantle the negative system from our lives.Negative , ignorant, addictive, narrow, foolish "I"s eat our life forces.some "I" in us are our friends and some our enemies. To know them is our duty and de-identify ourselves  with the negative "I"s is called 'inner seperation'.

Learn to be in association with the conscious humanity and not the sleeping humanity. A new "will" will be created .A new meaning will emerge.

Live like a Bee , which goes from one flower to another,  savouring the nectar from each of them, A fly , on  the other hand  , sits  on garbage  and then flies to a sweet meat shop and again to gutter  and back to the rose garden. The fly is always a good example  between goodness and toxin.

To be like a fly is to indulge in negativities like anger, hatred and jealousies and then visiting the temples , churches and shrines for prayer.

Just think once, whom you are cheating?

******Thanks to everyone ******

No comments:

Post a Comment