Monday 10 February 2014

HORIZON

NAMED IT? (BELIEVE OR JUST A COINCIDENCE)
**********     , ********   **  *****  *  ***************
A woman  received call that her daughter was sick.she stopped  by the pharmacy to get medication,  got back to her car and found that she  had locked her keys inside. The woman found a hanger on the ground,  she didn't know, how to use it. She bowed her head and asked God  to send her  some help. Within  five minutes,  a beat up old motorcycle pulled up.A bearded man got off  his motorcycle and asked  if he could help.She said,  yes my daughter is sick, I've looked  my keys in my car. Can you use this hanger to unlock  my car? He  walked over to the car , and in less than a minute,  the car door opened.  She hugged the man and said, "Thank you so much, you are a nice man".  The man replied ,"Lady  I ain't nice.I just got out of prison  yesterday where I was  held  for car  theft".
The woman hugged the man again , saying ,"Oh  thank you, God!.

Thanks to everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment