Tuesday 18 February 2014

HORIZON

*****DREAMS  AND  YOU*****
********************************

We all don't want to live an ordinary life.
We all want  an extraordinary  life , for me being extraordinary means using my  creative mind to translate my own experiences in to words that will  help others  became the best they can be.

To follow that path  of life from my dreams:
1.Negative discussion. (Avoid)
2 . Don't argue with  your critics.
3. Don't be afraid  to ask for advice.
4. Trust your intuition.
5. Dare to fail.
6. It is all about perspective.
7. Replace the word"MAY BE" with"MUST".
8. Embrace  stillness.
9. Trust  the power of  your authenticity.
10. Be patient  in life,

I liked to quote some lines fromDr.WAYNE DYER says,:
" When you change the way look at things
   the things you look at change".

Thanks to everyone.*******

No comments:

Post a Comment