Friday 28 March 2014

HORIZON

My post title:  Likes and Dislikes.
My blog title:  Horizon.

Nothing in our life is more  important than to be able to change our likes and dislijes when we needed to.
Its true one who mastered on this particular  aspect  he can very easily realized  values of life, but those  who are victim of likes and dislikes they are in tourmoil .

Now a days we all using a very common statement , "I like it, so I am doing it".  Indirectly its a confession of  a person  that he is not free from within. When  we are saying ,"  I am going to do  this  because I like it,  I am not going to do that because  I don't like it" , what I am really saying is, "my hands are bound , I have no choice in life".

This is our actual condition , we have always been encouraged to do the things , we like doing, to do the  things we are  good at doing,  and not to do the things  we dislike.

Those who  have strong likes and dislikes  they find life very difficult , those type of people's never bend in life but they only break.

Thanks to everyone.
*********************

No comments:

Post a Comment