Monday 20 January 2014

HORIZON

YOU AND YOUR SOUL
***    ***     ****     ****

Your soul relationship with physical body is the reflection of light upon a mirror.The light which appears in the mirror is not inside it , it comes from external source.

Soul has no gender and race.Evolution  in the life starts with the formation of embryo and it continues after death by in different form.
The reality of is that we are not pre-exist  in any form before  coming  in to this world.
Our whole life processes start when we are in all in our mothers wombs after it is born.

It's very strange in life pattern that all spiritual  develop here which is required after life.

Modern world and thoughts has taught that the capacity of the human mind is almost infinite, 
We think that very easily remember everything of previous life, that does not signify they have experienced  and existed on that situations. Our power of mind would be quite sufficient to make them believe all those situations which become reality for them.

Along with our death our life processes and spirituality never comes to end , no human life on this earth attain full power of spirituality.
So we cannot picture our life in the next  life, we all know our consciousness and personality which take us to next state and we think that world is better place to live  and if we move one step ahead then our mother's womb.

We all must remember one thing about soul that after completion our life from physical world our soul always retain  consciousness and they have power to communicate with other souls, it can happen without any geographical boundaries.

SOUL STAYS FOREVER.

*****Thanks to everyone****

1 comment:

  1. That is just as I have been thinking and is the best explanation for why I seem to be on a spiritual path that no one believes is real which has lead to my almost total alienation from the REAL LIFE that others are living. The chasm gets wider daily as I cannot get off this spiritual journey whilst they are unable to get on it. The fact that I KNOW that there is a REAL LIFE (obviously because I used to be on it with them) makes it difficult for me to be understood because of what I have experienced & the distance I have travelled on the path I'm now on and this is the most difficult part for me. Again, others who might read this comment who have absolutely no idea what I mean will say that I am crazy (as they already do), I am not crazy it is just that my reality is so totally different from theirs. I never thought I'd ever say this but anyone considering a new spiritual path should be very careful and know that once a certain distance has been made ...THERE IS ABSOLUTLY NO GOING BACK & slowly the new-found knowledge which enlightened you to the point of no return can be absolutely petrifying once you realise you are alone!

    ReplyDelete