Tuesday 13 August 2013

PRAYER MORE MAGICAL

I had heard about Vipassana from people from different life styles & professions.
Life changing was a universal sentiment , some had been forced to confront something traumatic in their lives .Others had epiphonics & were reborn with a fresh perspective.
I had no expectations to spend 100 he's inside my own head.my only rule would be to surrender, to give myself completely to the Philosophy , no matter how silly I might think it to be. The whole process from Day 1 to Day 11.
A question arise in my mind last day, are as follow.
How can we love without attachment?
We are sad , when they pass away, but our sadness is not from attachment , because our love is pure, it is from the surfacing of PAST(which lead togetherness)Cravings & aversations that arise when we stop creating new ones.
3 stages of vipassana:
1, Sila- The moral base , no killing,, no stealing, no lying& absence from sexual misconduct .
2.Samadhi- To sharpen & focus the mind for long periods of uninterrupted awareness, begin by obeying their breath & graduate to feeling sensations over the body.
3.Panna- Wisdom ,accepting that the atomic structure of everything changes constantly & nothing is permanent.

No comments:

Post a Comment